[LDM #MNK-989154]: comparing, contrasting two ldm servers

Hi SJ,

re:
> Oh I would love it if you would do it!

OK.  I just implemented a change that should accomplish what is desired.
I am not sure that what I did (which was create a soft link that points
~ldm/data/gempak to /Volumes/desert/data/realtime/gempak) is the "correct"
approach, however.  I will check with Michael today to make sure.

re:
> I have searched for the patterns of where it's
> being written and cant tell which file is doing it. couldn't find the file
> name suffixes
> in pqact.conf...?

I had the same experience.  That is why I created the soft link I refer to
above (after moving the decoded files from the ~ldm/data/gempak/model tree
to /Volumes/desert/data/realtime/gempak/model).  Again, I have to check
with Michael to feel more confident.

But, as I write this, things should be working.  Please let us know if you
see anything amiss.

Ticket ID: MNK-989154
Department: Support LDM