[LDM #JFH-901594]: pqinsert question

Rebecca,

> We're running LDM 6.7.0 on the supercomputers.  Is there somewhere in
> the configuration that we specify an age older than which we don't want
> pqinsert to insert a product into our LDM queue?   We're trying to track
> a product that came into our system, got put into the directory where we
> have pqing watching for the data, but it never showed up in our LDM log
> at all.

pqinsert(1) sets the creation-time of a data-product that comes from a file to
the current time. That's the only what it works.

Neither pqinsert(1) nor pqing(1) can watch a directory, so you must not be
using either one directly.

The "-v" option of pqinsert(1) will cause it to log data-product insertions to
the standard error stream.

> Thanks.
> Becky

Regards,