[LDM #YNE-961543]: Configuring ldm for use in user-space

Hi Steve,

re:
> The problem is that, unless it receives a HUP signal, the system logging
> daemon will
> continue writing to the old LDM log file -- even if that file's been renamed
> or deleted.

I think you missed my point:  do _not_ use the system logging daemon to write
the log file.  Instead, write the log file directly.  In order to rotate the
log files in this setup, one has to stop the LDM so that the file gets closed.

Ticket ID: YNE-961543
Department: Support LDM