[LDM #JFI-321099]: registry.xml:1: parser error

Rodrigo,

> You are right, I have downloaded ldm source code and compiled
> following the instructions.. but in /home/ldm/ldm ..
> (Is this a non-standard installation ?)

In a standard installation, the root-directory of the installation would be,
for example, $HOME/ldm-6.10.1. The installation procedure also does things with
$HOME.

> Do you recommend the default directory structure ?

We strongly recommend the default installation structure because it makes it
easier for us and also for users.

> Rodrigo

Regards,
Steve Emmerson