[LDM #UHZ-170203]: Issue with LDM logs on Centos 6.2

Hi Gilbert,

I "live" in a CentOS 6.2 x86_64 virtual machine running under VMware
Player on my Windows 7 laptop.  Since I have had no issues with LDM logging
in this environment, I am perplexed about the problems you are
experiencing.

Question:

- can we get a login to the machine having the problems so we can
  poke around?

Ticket ID: UHZ-170203
Department: Support LDM