[LDM #OYP-784384]: A strange occurrence with Watch products

Hi Scott,

re:
> Thanks for the suggestion. We will try to coordinate another test product
> and add the -log flag.

Very good.  After implementing the '-log' flag on the FILE action, you
should see log entries in the LDM log file (~ldm/log/ldmd.log) for each
product.  The thing to look for is not only the Product ID, but also
the feedtype.

re:
> The server that is receiving the product is on the SPC network, outside of
> AWIPS, and therefore running an LDM downloaded from Unidata. Gregg will
> have to let us know what version.

OK.  The reason I brought this up was the LDM version bundled with AWIPS-II
(or, at least, the version that we have seen with our AWIPS-II drop) had
a code change that introduced an error into pqact processing.  The error
we have seen does not strike me as being related to the topic of your inquiry,
but I could not rule it out.

re:
> I will also have my new non-AWIPS LDM
> server set up on Tuesday. I will set it up to capture all of the
> information. I have installed 6.10.1 on this new server.

Just so we are on the same page: there no bug addressed by LDM-6.10.1
that should make it act any differently than the previous release(s)
with regards to what you have reported.

Ticket ID: OYP-784384
Department: Support LDM