[LDM #BMA-267922]: Limitation of size of product in LDM version 6.10.1?

Charlie,

> Thanks for your recommadation.
>
> We might have another problem.  While we use ldmsend(1) to send
> small-sized data-products (e.g., 10 bytes, 20 bytes...), the products
> are not saved to the product queue.  However, if we use ldmsend(1) to
> send data-products of larger size (e.g., 10k, 20k...), the products are
> saved to the product queue successfully.
>
> Would you please tell us is there any settings need to be change?

Could the data-products be identical? If so, then they will have the same MD5
checksum and be considered as duplicates by the LDM product-queue. The
workaround for this is to include in each product something that's guaranteed
to be different each time (such as a timestamp).

> Best Regards,
> Charlie Chang

Regards,
Steve Emmerson