[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> We have two questions while using pq(3) interface.
>
> 1. Could pq_seqdel() delete products immediately? We used pq_seqdel() to
> delete products from queue, but those deleted products were still there if we
> used pqmon(3) to check immediately (pq_sequence() works well).

pq_seqdel() should remove the data-products that match the product-selection
argument. If it doesn't, then that's a bug but it's unlikely that I'll be able
to fix it anytime soon.

> 2. We use pq_insert() like this
>
> pq_insert(pq, prod_a);
>
> pq_insert(pq, prod_b);
>
> pq_insert(pq, prod_c);
>
> only the first product was inserted. Could we use pq_insert() continously?

pq_insert() may be used multiple times in succession (i.e., "continuously").
This is exactly what an LDM ingester does.

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Regards,