[LDM #YRT-399877]: LDM will not install on Solaris 10

lb,

> Thanks for getting back to me.  The only compiler(s) I have on my system are
> the GNU collection in "/usr/sfw/bin/".  I am assuming you are referring to
> the Sun/Oracle Studio compilers at /opt/SUNWspro.

That's correct.

> If so, I do not think they
> are installed on this system right now as the SUNWspro directory does not
> exist in "opt".

Can you get the SUNWspro stuff?

> The information I gave you yielded working a LDM
> installation?

If you're asking if I successfully built the LDM on a SunOS 5.10 i386pc system
using the /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc compiler, then the answer is yes.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: YRT-399877
Department: Support LDM