[LDM #TBE-394001]: pqinsert producing pq_del_oldest(): MVRT product

Daryl,

> I sent along the pqmon output, which I thought provided this.

I needed the timestamps of the pqinsert(1) log messages.

> [ldm@iem60 ~]$ regutil -s "do nothing" /reconciliation-mode
> [ldm@iem60 ~]$ ldmadmin vetqueuesize
> [ldm@iem60 ~]$
>
> Hopefully this stops the cron-daemon emails!

If you're executing the command "ldmadmin check" via crontab(1), then you will
get emails *if* something was done (/reconciliation-mode is "increase queue" or
"decrease max-latency") or needs to be done (/reconciliation-mode is "do
nothing"). This is deliberate.

> I'd rather not /dev/null
> redirect every pqinsert statement I have...
>
> daryl
>
> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Regards,
Steve Emmerson