[LDM #TBE-394001]: pqinsert producing pq_del_oldest(): MVRT product

Daryl,

> So please throw me a bone here.  How do I fix it?  Isn't my queue size
> already larger than 1 hour's worth of data?

I can't tell if your queue is large enough because the log messages you sent
didn't have any timestamps.

You can see if the queue is large enough by changing the reconciliation-mode
parameter from "increase queue" to "do nothing":

    regutil -s "do nothing" /reconciliation-mode

and then asking the ldmadmin(1) script what it thinks:

    ldmadmin vetqueuesize

> daryl
>
> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Regards,
Steve Emmerson