[LDM #IFL-331478]: upstream LDM not responding

Milas,

> I have a new 6.8.1 server that has been collecting data for about a day
> and a half, but nothing for the last day or so.  Attached is the ldmping
> output from this morning.  At the same time that this server was running
> ldmping, I also ran it on another server in the same domain (uta.edu),
> with successful results ("RESPONDING").  Is this information enough to
> isolate the problem?

What is the problem? Is is that you can't ldmping(1) the LDM on
srh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov or that the LDM server on that host isn't receiving
any data?

Is there anything relevant in the LDM log file.

> Milas Thompson, WGRFC, NWS

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: IFL-331478