[LDM #JHL-473805]: A problem of updating ldm version 4 to ldm version 6

Ross,

> Thank you for your reply. It's useful for me to updating ldm in new machine.
> But there is still one issue unsolved.
> Our system embbeded ldm as its communication protocal.
> We have to know the differences about the protocal of ldm 4 and the protocal
> of ldm 6 because some old machine would still running on ldm 4 and we should
> make sure that
> the communication between new machine and old machine is workable.
>
> Can I get more details about this issue in your webside?

There's no information on the website about LDM-4/LDM-6 interoperability. LDM-5
was designed to be interoperable with LDM-4; LDM-6 was designed to be
interoperable with LDM-5. LDM-6 wasn't designed to inter-operate with LDM-4 and
can't. Sorry.

> Best Regard,
> Ross Lai

Regards,