[LDM #YPC-888928]: pqsend question

Ryan,

> We're using LDM 6.6.5.  We're trying to use a pqsend command to send a
> subset of WMO data to a downstream host.  For example "pqsend -v -f WMO
> -p ^UA -l pirep.log".  Upon inspection of the log file, it appears that
> the pattern is ignored and all WMO data is sent.  We don't have
> configuration control over the downstream LDM, so we wanted to keep it
> simple on that end and use an "accept  WMO  ".*"  <our_host>" and
> control what we send on our end.  What's the best way to accomplish
> this?  Thanks.

It looks like you've uncovered a bug in the LDM in situations where the
upstream site wants to send data out-of-the-blue, as it were, to a downstream
site and the product-identifier pattern at the upstream site is more
restrictive than the downstream's.

We'll have to ponder this one a bit.

In the meantime, can you have the downstream LDM REQUEST data from the upstream
LDM? If so, then you can easily restrict what the downstream LDM receives by
using the "OK-pattern" field in the upstream LDM's ALLOW entry.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: YPC-888928
Department: Support LDM