[LDM #FOR-229341]: Fwd: UTA-files

John,

Because the notifyme(1) on Waterdrop was able to connect to the LDM on
srh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov and indicated that the upstream LDM has the desired
data, I suspect that the LDM configuration-file on srh-ls-cpnrs1.srh.noaa.gov
has an ALLOW entry that *doesn't* allow Waterdrop to receive the desired
data-product. I can verify this hypothesis when I see srh-ls-cpnrs1's LDM
configuration-file.

Incidentally, I turned-off checking the system clock on Waterdrop because, for
some reason, ntpdate(1) can't connect to any of the timeserver computers in the
list.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: FOR-229341