[LDM #KIY-477049]: Problem getting ldm to run...

Donna,

> #exec "pqact -vf IDS|DDPLUS   etc/pqact.conf"
>
> #exec "pqact -vf DDPLUS|IDS   etc/pqact.metar.conf"
>
> Steve, with the pqacts which use the IDS|DDPLUS feeds commented out of
> our ldmd.conf, we have LDM up and running (no signal 25).
>
> Gerry and I are reviewing our pqact.conf and pqact.metar.conf files.
> Still, there is no clue as to why these, unchanged pqact conf files were
> working Saturday (before power outage on Sunday) and will not work today
> (repeat unchanged conf files).
>
> Is anyone else reporting a problem with these feeds? or having any
> problem like what we are seeing? This is _so_ strange!

I just got off the phone with Gerry. Apparently, the problem is with the
file-system. ls(1) indicates that the output file has zero size but the vi(1)
editor receives a SIGXFSZ when it tries to open the file.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: KIY-477049
Department: Support LDM