[LDM #XZT-208639]: OS Dependencies

Hi,

re:
> I installed GCC and BYACC, and the ./configure, make, and make install
> commands
> all worked as they are supposed to. However, when we follow the instructions
> create symbolic-link subdirectories, we do not have a /usr/local/ldm/etc,
> include,
> lib, or man directory. Attached are the logs in case you need them.

A quick look at your install.log file shows that you tried 'make intall', not
'make install':

make: *** No rule to make target `intall'.  Stop.

Please try the installation step again:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm/ldm-6.8.1/src
make install
sudo make install_setuids

After these steps, you should find the ~ldm/etc directory.  If/when you do,
create
the needed symbolic links using:

cd ~ldm
ln -s ldm-6.8.1 runtime