[LDM #BOA-542231]: Problem writing 0.5 deg GFS to disk

Hi Gerry,

re:
> OK.  In the case of the FSL feeds looking at pqact.conf, I've eliminated
> that line: It's not referenced in pqact.conf, so it's both pathologic
> and unnecessary.

Very good, one process saved  :-) ...

re:
> In place of the 2 calls to pqact.conduit.conf referenced below, I've
> done the following:
> exec    "pqact -vf CONDUIT -p [pgrb2f|ruc2......pgrb20f]
> etc/pqact.conduit.conf"

Hmm... I am not sure about the square bracket syntax.  I will have to
ask Steve about this.

> Other thoughts?

Did you check to make sure that the upstream machines from which you
are requesting CONDUIT data all have the same content (meaning that
one or two is/are not requesting a subset of CONDUIT while idd.unidata.ucar.edu
has the full set)?  Again, this could cause products to be missed.

> THanks for the support, guys!

No worries.

Please let us know when you verify/refute that certain fields are not seen in
your
CONDUIT GFS files.  If there are fields missing, we need to make sure that
they are not missing from the feed in general.  I don't think that they are
since we should have heard about them before now.

Ticket ID: BOA-542231
Department: Support LDM