[LDM #NYO-304514]: sending file size over 16M

Hi Robin,

I have a quick follow-up question for you regarding your LDM installation:

- are you really running LDM-4?

If the answer is yes, then we _STRONGLY_ urge you to transition to use of
the latest version of the LDM, LDM-6.7.0.  LDM-4 has not been supported in
many, many years.  LDM-6 is light years ahead of LDM-4 in its ability to move
data, so upgrading to it is _definitely_ the thing to do.

Registered users can download LDM-6 from the Unidata website:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Downloads
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/index.jsp

If you are not already registered with our website, you can do so online:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

- click on the 'Login' link near the top of the page

- click on the 'Not Yet Registered?' link at the bottom of the page

- fill in all required fields and make sure to specify

  - email address
  - your  affiliation type

- carefully read the 'Participation Policy' and check the box indicating
  that you have done so

Ticket ID: NYO-304514
Department: Support LDM