[LDM #GPC-220883]: You guys know anything about ldm?

Eric,

> Ok wow I must have not been reading the page wrong or something
> because it looks like it configured to a usable state. I'm gonna send
> you the files so you can look them over if you want to. Mayby send me
> back information you think I should know if you want to.

I couldn't tell if the installation process went OK or not because
the make(1) log files you sent were due to repeated make(1) invocations
rather than original ones.  When redoing an installation, you must
first start with the command "make distclean" in order to clean-up
from the previous attempt.

Having said that, I didn't see anything untoward in the log files,
so you might have a working installation.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GPC-220883
Department: Support LDM