[LDM #SRZ-977449]: LDM Child exited with status 1

Ernest,

> Hello all,On a new LDM install, the systems seems to running fine, in that
> all the data is showing up where is is suppossed to be.  the problem is
> the system is generating several hundred of these errors per day.  I
> will include the log, config and script files, since I could of messed up any
> of them.Thanks for your help,Ernie Sessa

It sounds like you have a bad decoder (see
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.7.0/basics/programs.html#decoders>)
that's terminating with a non-zero exit status.  You'll have to
determine which decoder is doing that and fix it.  The "-v" option
of pqact(1) will tell you what decoder is responsible.  Add that
option to the invocation of pqact(1) in the LDM configuration-
file, etc/ldmd.conf.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SRZ-977449