[LDM #UEA-117531]: LDM data feed type recycle request

Hi Wilson,

re:
> We are currently rewriting http://www.weather.gov/tg/rpccds.html.  We
> will replace multicast with LDM.  Our implementation will be via a
> private connection.

OK.  Presumably, the private connection means that the subscriber pays
for a connection like the T1s used in the multicast distribution scheme.

> In fact, any preference about how we reference LDM?

We refer to it as the 'Unidata LDM-6'.

> It is the current plan to move the existing Family of Services first
> before we will take on new customers.  It will be at least December.

Very good.  We are interested in getting more information on getting access
to the service when the time is appropriate.

Thanks again for the information.

Ticket ID: UEA-117531
Department: Support LDM