[LDM #ORI-704946]: setpgid not working under linux in pipe_open

Harry,

> Look at the script.  It is actually doing an IGNORE and a block.

You're right.

Assuming the code is correct (I don't know Perl all that well) then
this would mean that SIGCONT can't be blocked -- something that I've
not been able to find in the UNIX standard.

I don't like depending on undocumented behavior -- not for something
that needs to run on any UNIX-conforming system.  Do you see anything
wrong with making decoders their own process-group leaders?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ORI-704946
Department: Support LDM