[LDM #LZV-596833]: Level two KHDX radar data

Niles,

> We have an LDM system that requests level two nexrad data
> from KEPZ, KABX and KHDX radars. All of these are now on the
> new "build 10" nexrad software.
>
> We are getting data from KEPZ and KABX but not KHDX. Our ldmd.conf
> request is :
>
> request NEXRAD2 "KEPZ|KABX|KHDX"        155.148.89.130
>
> Can you see anything incorrect with that?

The above looks OK from an LDM perspective (I don't know if
host 155.148.89.130 has the data or allows you to request it).
You might check your LDM log file to any relevant error messages.

Our local LDM definitely has NEXRAD2 data from all three stations.

> Do you show that
> KHDX level II radar data are in the Conduit feed?

I'm not an IDD expert, but I don't think CONDUIT carries
NEXRAD2 data-products.  I'll pass your inquiry to our IDD
person.

Try a notifyme(1) to 155.148.89.130, requesting the same data.
You can even use the "-o" option to set the time-offset into
the past.

> Thanks,
>
> Niles.
>
> Work (USA) 303 497 2808    email address@hidden