[LDM #DXY-241546]: ldm setup/handshake question...

Gerry,

For all of our redundant systems, we have an ancient but simple shell script
wrapping ldmping that runs out of cron every five minutes.  For the IDD
cluster, we need much finer granularity, and run a "mon" script also wrapping
ldmping that runs every 5 seconds or so.  I can send along the code as
examples if that would be useful.

mike

> > Steve, are you using Nagios for this, then?
>
> I don't know.  All I know is that we're notified via email
> when an ldmping(1) first fails and when it first succeeds.

Ticket ID: DXY-241546
Department: Support LDM