[LDM #OVK-233439]: Now that I've worked with LDM 6.7.0.1 for a week...

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I see the problem. In that script you made, you don't make the pqsurf
> queue! I REALLY need that made.

Hmm... Steve and I overlooked the queue for pqsurf; sorry

> What do I do to fix it?

I just added the actions in /etc/init.d/ldmd that check and recreate the
pqsurf queue if necessary.

> Just made pqsurf queue, restarted ldm, and it works now. Phew...

When there is no weather, try rebooting again and verify that the mods
I made to /etc/init.d/ldmd are correct.

Sorry for forgetting the pqsurf product queue...

Ticket ID: OVK-233439
Department: Support LDM