[LDM #OVK-233439]: Now that I've worked with LDM 6.7.0.1 for a week...

Gilbert,

> Nope, that didn't work either. Same symptoms.

As root, I'm able to use my /etc/init.d/ldmd boot-time script
to start the LDM system on my Fedora 8 system and then stop the
LDM system as the LDM user -- even if I remove the product-queue
file so that the script must recreate it.  I've enclosed the
boot-time script.  You might compare it to yours or try it.
If you do try it, then be sure to replace the use of "steve"
with "ldm".  Also be sure to set LDMHOME correctly.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: OVK-233439
Department: Support LDM