which populates the HDS feed of IDD is that only the thinned grid
tiles (eg grid numbers 37-44) arrived in GRIB1, whereas  until 12Z,
GRIB1 data was available for:
#201, #202, #203, #211, #213, #225

I did not see a change notice regarding any removal of GFS in GRIB1 from
the
operational NOAAport data stream. As Mike notes, a switch to the
NOAAport uplink
did occur, so there may have been a possible problem at that end.

The 12Z GFS GRIB2 data on NOAAport sent in the NGRID data feed did
contain grids: #160, #161, #201, #212, #213, #254 as normal. Since the
#202, #203, #211
and #225 grids are not available here, it is not due to replacement by
the same data in GRIB2.

We'll see if the NWS can provide any information regarding the missing
data on NOAAport.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support