[LDM #DMT-732960]: NEXRAD II data

> I noticed a small glitch in the NEXRAD Level II data on the LDM which
> began on October 11 shortly after 11Z.  The actual data are still in
> the files, but the files no longer contain valid values in the header
> fields.  The date, time, VCP, numbers of volumes, sweeps, rays, etc are
> all zeroed out in the headers now.<br>
> I was wondering if this was a known problem... and also if there's an
> estimated time to a fix.<br>

We've looked at level II data for KFTG here and it's fine.  It
appears, therefore, that you have a local processing problem.
Are you processing the data before it's all arrived?  Are you
using the "-flush" or "-close" options in your "pqact"
configuration-file?

> Thank you,<br>
> Brian McNoldy<br>
> <pre class="moz-signature" cols="80">--
> / ------------------------------------------------------ \
> | Brian D. McNoldy          Dept. of Atmospheric Science |
> | Research Associate        Colorado State University    |
> | Phone: (970) 491-8558     Fort Collins, CO 80523-1371  |
> |     <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
> href="http://einstein.atmos.colostate.edu/~mcnoldy/";>http://einstein.atmos.colostate.edu/~mcnoldy/</a>
> "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the
> shoulders of giants."  - Isaac Newton, 1676

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DMT-732960
Department: Support LDM