[LDM #DMV-216735]: Building new LDM site

Pat,

> I just called and left the message with the necessary info.
>
> The machine is    monin.snr.missouri.edu   .  The user is 'ldm'.
>
> If, for some reason you need r00t, give me a call at the number below.
> I'll be there until ~2 pm MDT.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat
>
> Dr. Patrick S. Market
> Dept. of Soil, Environ. & Atmospheric Sci.
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> 331 ABNR Hall
> Columbia, MO  65211
> Voice: 573-882-1496

Your PATH environment variable was a little off.  I moved the LDM
binary directories to the end of that variable so that, for example,
the standard "ps" utility would be used instead of
/usr/local/ldm/decoders/ps.

I can create a new product-queue and its checks out OK using the
"pqcheck" utility (which doesn't crash).

Logging to the LDM logfile isn't working, however.  I note that
the file /etc/sysconf/selinx is correctly set but that it has
a modification time that is more recent than the latest reboot
of the operating system.  It's possible that the O/S needs to
be rebooted before LDM logging can occur.

Please reboot the computer and send me an email when it's done.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DMV-216735
Department: Support LDM