[LDM #DMV-216735]: Building new LDM site

Patrick,

> Hello.  We are in the process of shifting our LDM functions to a stand alone
> Linux box, running RedHat5.
>
> When I perform  pqcheck/pqcheck, I get:
>

> LDM =>pqcheck/pqcheck
> Sep 13 15:00:16 pqcheck NOTE: Starting Up (15135)
> Sep 13 15:00:16 pqcheck ERROR: ctl_gopen: pq->datao=4096, pq->pagesz=4096,
> pq->ixo=0, pq->ixsz=1000005632
> Segmentation fault
> LDM =>
>

> I have attached the necessary files for diagnosis.

The file "config.log" contained the following:

> generated by GNU Autoconf 2.61.  Invocation command line was

>   $ ./configure --disable-max-size

It therefore appears that you built an LDM that doesn't support
a large product-queue.  The fact that the "pqcheck" program was
unable to open the product-queue leads me to suspect that it was
created using an LDM that was built to support large ones.  Is
this the case?  If so, then you'll either have to rebuild the
new LDM with support for large product-queues or delete the
product-queue.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: DMV-216735