[LDM #ZQX-377529]: Problem compiling LDM 6.6.5

Hi Mike,

reL
> I know this is probably something I've overlooked. I am trying to
> compile LDM 6.6.5 on Ubuntu Linux, current kernel, all updates
> applied. I'm getting an error in configure. I've attached the
> config.log file.

The configure log output shows that your C compiler installation is
incomplete or corrupt:

configure:1950: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:1977: c89 -O   conftest.c  >&5
/usr/bin/ld: crt1.o: No such file: No such file or directory

You should try reinstalling the C development environment and try
some simple compilations of C code or run the configure script again.

> Thanks for any help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: ZQX-377529
Department: Support LDM