[LDM #ZOC-298338]: Missing data problems

Mark,

> You know, I'm just now noticing something about this particular post.  I
> hope someone can explain it to me.  In the test for SR data you get 3
> Sites listed from the 'notifyme' command: KMRX, KAMA, and KMAF.
>
> However, when you run the ldmadmin watch command (with -p) you only use
> one of those sites listed in the notifyme pattern matching (I'm assuming
> that's what the -p is for) and in the output NONE of the sites to be
> matched were actually in the output.

Sorry about that.  I mistakenly used a "-p <<pattern>>" option in the
"ldmadmin watch" command.  That command has no such option: it has a
"-f <<feedtype>>" option, but no "-p <<pattern>>" option.

I'll consider adding one.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZOC-298338