[Support #RES-637932]: LDM Upgrade of MAX Internet 2

Gini,

> Karen provided this pattern:
>
> allow NEXRD2 ^137\.75\.129\.115$ .* KCRI
>
> What this does is allow then to get everything ".*" *except* for the
> items that match the "KCRI" pattern.

> The allow lines for those who
> will receive the new data do not need to be modified at all.  By
> default their allow lines are for everything.

Your analysis of the ALLOW entry is correct.  Is site
KCRI the only one that will create the new products and
will every NEXRAD2 product that it creates be a new one?

> I'm attaching Karen's proposed  modifications  to MAX nws1 ldmd.conf
> and our current ldmd.conf
> Her mods show  new format allowed to TOC LDM servers which I don't think
> is what we want.

Every TOC LDM that receives the new products will have
to ensure that they are forwarded only to allowed sites.
by having the appropriate NOT-pattern in their ALLOW
entries.

Other than that, Karen's proposed configuration-file looks OK.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RES-637932
Department: Support LDM