[Support #ZSN-578028]: LDM 663 Problem

Rob,

> Maybe there's just a long delay at startup? I restarted before going on-air,
> and nothing showed up til I was just coming back here which was 6 minutes
> later. That never happened with previous LDM's (then again I didn't use 6.5
> or 6.6 until this latest because of the -close issue before.)

What data was the LDM requesting?  Data doesn't flow on all feedtypes
continuously.

What version of the LDM are on the upstream hosts from
which your LDM is requesting data?  Versions 6.6.1 through
6.6.2 don't flush the connection to the downstream LDM
often enough.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZSN-578028