[IDD #VEA-208980]: data problems

Kevin,

re:
> I am not receiving some data through LDM.  I am missing surface
> observations, watches/warnings and the vad winds from the 88D. That's
> all I am aware of at the moment. It's possible I am not receiving model
> data either. Is there a problem anywhere that you are aware of? I am
> receiving data from Daryl at Iowa State and Gilbert at NIU through their
> feeds.

Gilbert had been in contact with Unidata User Support regarding some
problems with one of the new LDM releases, but that was resolved towards
the end of last week.

Are you still seeing missed data?  Are you sure that you are not receiving
the data and it is simply not being processed in the way that you expected?
If you upgraded your LDM to v 6.6.x, you should upgrade to the latest version,
LDM 6.6.2.  This may solve your problem if it is a processing one.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: VEA-208980
Department: Support IDD