[LDM #UYH-624598]: LVS realserver switching loses data

Art,

> I re-did the test, and it still looks like it's not working.  In this test I
> used one request line with ".*" instead of a request line for each feed type
> on the test system.  Also, when the test system reconnected, it reconnected
> to the same realserver it disconnected from.

OK.  I've created another version that should fix this problem (I know it looks
the same but it's slightly different).  It only needs to be installed on
downstream hosts and is available at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/software/ldm/beta/ldm-6.4.7.1.tar.Z

Please keep me posted.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: UYH-624598