[Support #XTZ-759553]: Gforge site for ldm gone...?

Steven,

> Has there been a replacement for gforge to submit LDM feature requests?

Sorry, but there's not yet an equivalent to the LDM GForge site for submitting
feature requests.  Untill there is, you best best is to email <address@hidden>

> I'd like to ask if it would be possible to have another pqact string
> substitution pattern that would be replaced with the product size, but
> wasn't sure where to put the request.  I was looking at the pqact.conf
> information on the 6.4.5 release page, and thought %s would work, but it
> looks from the code like its just using strftime() and depending on the
> platform %s is already taken.

You're correct: %s is already a reserved token for pqact(1) string-
replacement.

What, pray tell, would you use the product-size for?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XTZ-759553
Department: Support LDM