[LDM #PMR-796592]: Scour.conf

Giovanni,

> I need to clear data older than 12 hours. Is it possible within
> scour.conf file ???

Unfortunately, the resolution of the scour(1) utility that comes with the LDM
package is one day: it's not possible to remove files that are younger than
this using that utility.  This is because the resolution of the find(1) command
-- which is used by the scour(1) script -- is one day.

Some people have written other scripts that can do what you want (for example,
by using TCL/TK).  I'll try to have them contact you.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: PMR-796592
Department: Support LDM