[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert,

> I had debug turned on for the pqact.gempak_decoders process during my test.
> Would the delay message show up in ldmd.log?

Any "delay" messages from pqact(1) would appear in the LDM log file.  Not
seeing any is evidence for pqact(1) keeping up with the decoding.

> If so, I did not get any.
>
> I hsve four pqact processes, one for GEMPAK decoders, one for NIMAGE, one for
> NNEXRAD, and one for NWX.
>
> I have dual 2.4Ghz P4 with 2GB RAM and two 36GB 10Krpm U320 disks striped to
> form one 70GB volume.  It's the same setup I had at ImpactWeather and I had
> no issues.  I will just write to a singel disk as a test in case I chose a
> wrong stripe width, or if there is some other issue.

The main thing is whether or not the downstream LDM on Psnldm indicates that it
received the missing data products (it must be in debug logging mode to do
this).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: AET-991057