[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert,

> The thing I still really don't understand is why does this occur only with
> CONDUIT (didn't matter is psnldm was feeding from wxmcidas, bigbird, or idd)
> and not with the SSEC feed (EXP), or FSL2 feed, or NOGAPS (from the Navy)
> feed.

I don't know if this will work, but try using the "-m" option of ldmadmin(1) to
specify a "maximum allowable latency" that's sufficient to span the largest
interval between data-products (several hours?).  For example

    ldmadmin start -m 21600

Let me know if you still see gaps in the data (or anything else untoward).

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: AET-991057
Department: Support LDM