[LDM #ZFC-605057]: LDM 6.4.6.2 SIGBUS crash

Gilbert,

> My number is D-apostrophe-O-H. I think I just figured out my problem...
>
> The hard drive was overwhelmed by the number of level 3 data files, since
> I wasn't scouring them! I thought the file names were being saved starting
> with a "K", instead of an "N". When I altered scour.conf to remove files 1
> day old or older starting with "N*", I got half my disk drive back. D'oh!
> We'll see what happens now. In any event, I need to find out why GEMPAK is
> hosing. Mark this ticket as CLOSED.

Well... if the full disk caused the SIGBUS, then, yes, the problem should go
away.  If, however, the SIGBUS was caused by something else...

Good luck.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZFC-605057
Department: Support LDM

>From address@hidden  Tue Mar 21 18:55:19 2006

I'll look at that in a couple of minutes, along with the other forest fires.

I suspect it is a version interaction.  I'll look at my logs, too.

gerry