[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

> It looks like this is not an OS issue.  It may be a firewall issue.  I
> decided to make an older Linux box that I haven't converted to Solaris the
> primary feed.  I am seeing the same disconnect error with that box, BUT I am
> feeding the CONDUIT data to psnldm BEHIND the firewall from the Linux box and
> am not seeing the error.

The fact that the LDM on Psnldm doesn't have the problem when there's no
firewall between it and the upstream host seems pretty indicative to me.

I've modified my duplication of your situation.  My downstream LDM now gets its
data from Bigbird.  I'll let you know what I discover.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: AET-991057
Department: Support LDM