[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert,

I modified the LDM code so that it should log the reason why your upstream
connection is spontaneously closing.  The new version is at
<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/beta/ldm-6.4.6.0.tar.Z>.  Would you please
try it and tell me what you discover.  I tried it here and it works for normal
operation.

Unfortunately, testing the modifications here is very difficult because I can't
duplicate your situation. If the new version crashes and burns, then revert to
the old version immediately.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: AET-991057