20060217L Level2 radar question

Gerry,

I'll be available next week (other than the holiday on Monday).

If you have a specific Level2 file, I can compare it to what we received
here if its within the past day. If it can't be displayed in both files,
then we'd start with the RSL library which is used to read the data.

Typically, if you are seing only a 100 radial image, the possibilities
are:
1) LDM is receiving out of order if you have multiple request lines
for the CRAFT feed. If that is the case, the file should be the full
size, but possibly the scans can't be assembled out of sequence ?!

2) The file isn't complete. Possibilities would be
-data getting clobbered in the queue before it gets FILEd to disk. This
would look like data files showing up on disk well after the LDM had
received it, and simply pqact falling way behind in processing.

-The file actions I provided don't work?! Or aren't the same as what you
have?!

Anyhow, send me a file when you get a current one (sounds like that
isn't a problem since it happens all the time?). Let me compare with
what we have and I'll let you know where we can start from there.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support