[LDM #EQT-156607]: pqsurf bailing on ldm 6.4.2

> Love to if the GDBM output is readable by Neilley's weather
> program. A few years ago it was recognized by weather users
> that gdbm above 1.7.3 (I misspoke on the gdbm version earlier;
> 1.7.3 is the vers. in the weather 4.10 distro.) didn't work with
> Neilley's weather program, thus he packaged 1.7.3 with his distro.
>
> I'm not familiar with what is packaged with LDM now.

The LDM package contains version 1.7.2.1 of the GDBM package and has some Unida
ta modifications.  The 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 files should be compatible.  Would you m
ind if I rebuilt your pqact(1) using the LDM-supplied GDBM package?  It would m
ake debugging much easier.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EQT-156607