Department: Support LDM

From: "DL Wyche" <address@hidden>

Institution: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Package Version: N/A
Operating System: Linux
Hardware Information: Cisco PIX
Inquiry: I am setting up a Cisco PIX firewall that will protect our
secure DOD systems from a radar weather site where we will collect
data.  The Open RPG server inside our system uses the LDM protocol to
initiate the data stream collection.  My question is very simple.  Does
all communication occur using the port 388?  If not what other ports
are involved and are any of the other ports opened by the responding
server outside the firewall?

Thanks
D. L. Wyche
Sr. Systems Engineer