Re: problem running LDM-6.4.2 on FEDORA CORE 2

Donna,

It looks like you still have logging problems.  What is the output from
the command

    ps -ef | grep syslog

If the above shows that syslogd(8) is running, then what is the output
from the command

    grep local0 /etc/syslog.conf

If the above shows that log message from the "local0" facility will go
into the LDM logfile, then please do the following:

    1.  Become the LDM user.

    2.  Send me the output from the command

            hupsyslog

If the above command works, then please do the following:

    1.  Go to the directory "$HOME/src/ulog".

    2.  Send me the output from the command

            ./ulogger -l- test

    3.  If the above works, then execute the command

            ./ulogger test

        and send me the file $HOME/logs/ldmd.log.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson