20050523: Replacement character list limitation?

Stonie,

>Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:33:32 +0000
>From: "Stonie R. Cooper" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20050523: Replacement character list limitation?

> Steve - many thanks!  Doing "CONDUIT-like" naming via our NRS software, and
> hit the snag when I tried to name the GRIB with all the PDS section info.

I was wondering why so many back-references.

Be advised that the initial patch had a bug in it.  So I just overwrote
it with a corrected patch.  The correct patch contains the line

                                src = strchr(src, ')') + 1;

Please let me know if it works.

> BTW . . . we discussed, briefly, the addition of the pattern to the "allow"
> statement . . . will that come out in the next full version, or will there be
> an intermediate patch available?

The changes are too numerous for a simple patch, so it will be in the
next release.  Maybe this week or next.

> Thanks for all your hard work.

You're welcome.

Regards,