20050310: updating LDM 6.0.14 to 6.2.1

Peter,

>Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:09:24 +0300
>From: "peter Msikela" <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: RE: 20050310: updating LDM 6.0.14 to 6.2.1

> I have the problem in running LDM.
> i receive the message : ldmadmin command not found.
> i looked in
> FAQ(http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.2.1/ldmfaq.html#ldm-notfound)
>
> But none of the cases mentioned there is right for me.

If I interpret what you're saying correctly, then the problem isn't with
the LDM; the problem is that your PATH environment variable isn't set-up
correctly.  It should include the "bin/" subdirectory of the LDM user.
Add that directory to your PATH environment variable and try again.

> peter

Regards,
Steve Emmerson